Our work in the media
Nature: News & Views
IFL Science Blog
Raleigh News and Observer
- 2/19/2019 - Jason is awarded a Research Fellowship from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- 1/8/2019 - The lab receives a Research Grant from the Angelman Syndrome Foundation
- 1/3/2019 - Woot! Congratulations to Kellan Weston for becoming the first Ph.D. candidate in Yi Lab history!
- 9/5/2018 - Welcome to Michelle Yao, who will be working as an undergraduate research assistant in the lab!
- 8/21/2018 - Welcome to Katie Lefton, a rotating graduate student in the Neuroscience Program!
- 6/18/2018 - Welcome to Alissa Cullen, a rotating graduate student in the Molecular Genetics and Genomics Program!
- 2/5/2018 - Welcome to Kwang-soo Kim, who has joined the lab as a Research Scientist!
- 10/16/2017 - Welcome to Kellan Weston, a graduate student in the MCB Program and the first Yi Lab rotation student!
- 8/15/2017 - Jason receives a NARSAD Young Investigator Award from the Brain & Behavior Foundation.
- 4/29/2017 - The lab receives a Research Grant from the Whitehall Foundation.
- 2/6/2017 - Welcome to Renee Gao, the first employee of the lab!
- 1/3/2017 - The Yi Lab at Washington University opens its doors
- 11/21/2016 - Jason is awarded a Bridge to Independence Award from the Simons Foundation. This award will provide three years of funding for his work into the role of UBE3A in autism.