Our work in the media
The Source, Washington University
Nature: News & Views
IFL Science Blog
Raleigh News and Observer
- 10/3/2019 - Welcome to Alejandro Paneque, who joined the lab as an undergraduate research assistant!
- 9/30/2019 - Welcome to Zach Payne, a rotation student in the Molecular Genetics and Genomics Program!
- 9/5/2019 - Jason presents in the Wash U Department of Genetics Seminar Series
- 7/13/2019 - The lab is awarded a grant from the Angelman Syndrome Foundation for work into mechanisms of UBE3A dysfunction!
- 5/15/2019 - Welcome to Jinghan Zhao, a new Research Technician in the laboratory!
- 5/10/2019 - Farewell and best wishes to Renee Gao, who is leaving the lab to pursue her M.D. at St. Louis University
- 5/9/2019 - Welcome to Steven Ryu, a rotating student in the M.D./Ph.D. program!
- 4/1/2019 - Welcome back to Alissa Cullen, who will pursue her Ph.D. in the lab!
- 2/19/2019 - Jason is awarded a Research Fellowship from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- 1/8/2019 - The lab receives a Research Grant from the Angelman Syndrome Foundation
- 1/3/2019 - Woot! Congratulations to Kellan Weston for becoming the first Ph.D. candidate in Yi Lab history!
- 9/5/2018 - Welcome to Michelle Yao, who will be working as an undergraduate research assistant in the lab!
- 8/21/2018 - Welcome to Katie Lefton, a rotating graduate student in the Neuroscience Program!
- 7/1/2018 - Congratulations to Kellan Weston for acceptance into the Lucille P. Markey Special Emphasis in Human Pathobiology Program.
- 6/18/2018 - Welcome to Alissa Cullen, a rotating graduate student in the Molecular Genetics and Genomics Program!
- Welcome back to Kellan Weston, who becomes the first Graduate Student in the Yi Lab!
- 2/5/2018 - Welcome to Kwang-soo Kim, who has joined the lab as a Research Scientist!
- 10/16/2017 - Welcome to Kellan Weston, a graduate student in the MCB Program and the first Yi Lab rotation student!
- 8/15/2017 - Jason receives a NARSAD Young Investigator Award from the Brain & Behavior Foundation.
- 4/29/2017 - The lab receives a Research Grant from the Whitehall Foundation.
- 2/6/2017 - Welcome to Renee Gao, the first employee of the lab!
- 1/3/2017 - The Yi Lab at Washington University opens its doors
- 11/21/2016 - Jason is awarded a Bridge to Independence Award from the Simons Foundation. This award will provide three years of funding for his work into the role of UBE3A in autism.